Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And then again, maybe I won't

As you may have read in a past post I have insane neighbors...
I was a part of a conversation about crazy apartment neighbors last Friday (or possibly Saturday morning, I can't be sure) and we were all laughing at the crazy neighbors we have/had...you know what's NOT so funny? Being jolted out of a dead sleep by a jackass shrieking over a damn football game at MIDNIGHT! The whole lot of them "on call" (yes they were so loud I heard their entire conversation) We kept letting it go and letting it go, and then it died down enough for me to sleep, and then BAM! my heart was pounding, and I was pisssssed. This is when I started banging on the wall....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I do not even blame you. Our neighbors are super-quiet. But it helps that our one shared wall is on the far side of the living space.