Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November, woah slow your roll

November it seems has become the month of challenging yourself. Whether you join in on NaNoWriMo, or an art challenge or a blogging challenge, everywhere I turn people are challenging themselves.
I joined up with NaNoWriMo this year because I've always started stories but rarely finish them. The one I'm working on has always been in the back of my mind, and I even did a movie poster of it for a project in my print design class. Fingers crossed I will get closer to finishing it.
I just found this: 30 Days of Truth Challenge from her: Daily Snark and I'm thinking I may start this too.
But then I saw this 30 Day Art Challenge from my sister in law on her art blog, and I'm all like...waiiit! I want to do that too! Can't we just slow down and let ONE challenge hit us at a time? I mean I want to do them ALL! And I mean it...should I attempt them all at the same time though?

No comments: