Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

(This blog isn't going to be long, I've spent a lot of the day writing and pondering for my NaNoWriMo but I want to challenge myself to do a little bit of everything everyday so here it goes.)

Something I hate about myself, that is a loaded question and one most people will find relatively easy to answer. Which is sad.
I hate that I'm not passionate enough, or focused enough at times. I hate my fat ass, and my dislike of organized exercise (aka the gym). I wish at times that I were better at just picking one thing I like and devoting all of my energy to it, but whenever I do that I see so many other people doing it better and then I get dejected.
I hate that I care so much about what other people think. I want to just let go and do it! What ever It may be.

No comments: