Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

Ooof...
When I saw this topic I almost wanted to skip today. Because what I have to forgive myself for is really embarassing to have to share with the world. What I did was entirely fucked up to say the very least, and while I had my own reasons for it it still wasn't right.
My reason, insecurity. I was in an unstable friendship and I was trying to make sure it was stable, I should have just relaxed and let it go.
What I did, well I'm not ready to reveal that to the world, but I've worked on myself a lot because of it.
I lost a friend because of it, but hindsight being 20/20 I've come to realize that this person wasn't the best fit for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming her. It was entirely my fault. We just weren't good friends FOR each other.

No comments: